Hola from Phoenix

May 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone. Found the forum while trying to research what seems to be a mustard algae problem. My pool is 3 years old and starting to show signs of my not-so detailed care of it. I look forward to learning from all of you in the different topics.
- Ryan

Here are some pics:

Bienvenidos.

Immerse yourself in Pool School. It will save you a lot of typing out questions.

Hint: Look for
icon_topic_attach.gif
symbol by thread titles - that means there's probably pictures to inspire you.

Hey guys, I filled out my sig to give some info on my pool. I'm trying to think of all info that would be pertinent. My pool has real boulders that line certain parts of the pool and the trim that over hangs is flagstone. Should I include that info in my sig to help diagnose any issues that I am having?

Also, I added pics to my original post

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Modawg2k:

Welcome to TFP :wave:

Nice looking pool and backyard retreat with a nice view to top it off.

Modawg2k said:
Hey guys, I filled out my sig to give some info on my pool. I'm trying to think of all info that would be pertinent.
Only thing I would add is SWG after the Pentair Intellichlor IC40. Just makes it that much easier for readers to see that it is a SWG pool.

BoDarville said:
Modawg2k:

Welcome to TFP :wave:

Nice looking pool and backyard retreat with a nice view to top it off.

Modawg2k said:
Hey guys, I filled out my sig to give some info on my pool. I'm trying to think of all info that would be pertinent.
Only thing I would add is SWG after the Pentair Intellichlor IC40. Just makes it that much easier for readers to see that it is a SWG pool.

Added, thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support