Cement particles in pool

May 8, 2013
Southern IL
Hello. I'm new to the forums and new to being a pool owner! They are laying the concrete around my pool and it's filthy with concrete/dirt particles coming in from that. I was wondering what the best way to clean this out was? Didn't know if I should stir it up and turn the pump up real high to filter it out or if I should use my dolphin M4? I haven't used it yet because while setting everything up it's pretty dirty water and didn't want the thing to go into overload and break before getting chemicals even in the water. Or is it fine for that junk to sit in there and just wait for the pool people to come back to clean out for inital setup?

Thanks!

Welcome to TFP!

Considering that it is still a work in progress, I'd just let the crew clean their mess up when the build is complete.

Well, by leaving it for them to fix, it puts the onus on them should damage to your pool liner occur. If there is something heavy and potentially sharp though, they need to get that picked up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.