PoolSean help or anyone out there! Clean/Chek cell dig 220 A

May 4, 2010
Last year I wqs having problems generating chlorine and thought the cell was bad as I was getting no amps etc on my test screen. Bought a new cell size 42 from y 34,500 gallon pool. Turns out it was the control box. So I switched to chlorine and ran the rest of the summer. This year we just bought a new Dig 220 Auto pool pilot box. I got it all hooked up and get the check/cell warning light. Not sure if it matters or not but the dig 220 box did not have a cell size 42 at set up just 36 and then to 48. I set it back to size 36 instead of 48 and seems to have taken care of the check/cell light.

Is there something else that could be wrong or was that it. What should I do next. My volts 19 amps 11.4 Water temp is 60 and purifier is set at the max now at 31% Salt level is at 3,800 or so it says I have not got a real good test yet but the strip and box say about the same thing

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.