CLE Ohio pool install?

May 7, 2013
Hi! Im long time lurker, first time poster. Finally after years of asking for a pool, my husband finally caved :)

Hoping someone can help me out. I have been doing quite a bit of research on IG pook kits.

Questions:
1. Should I purchase a kit and have someone install it? we are looking at doing a paver patio as well. Does anyone know a pool installer in the cleveland ohio area...that doesn't care if you purchased to pool online? Also, is there one company that does both, patio and pool, or should I seperate the projects?

I want to try and save some money and figured if there was an independent installer, they would most likely have better rates...i have no idea.

2. Or should I just go with a company and purchase the pool and have it installed...not sure if this would be more, but I am heading out later today to visit a few places to look around and see what I find out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to tfp, plunging :wave:

I love your username :cheers:

I can't really answer you questions, since I do not have direct experience. But if you use the google search at the very low left of each page, there are many examples of projects using kits.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.