Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: CarlD Solar Info

1. Back To Top    #1

CarlD Solar Info

CarlD,
    My sister in-law is having a AG installed in Maryland. Could you give me some info on your solar deck system. I was telling her about it, after seeing your photos and comments on Poolforum. They want to use there pool (lap pool) year round.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/

2. Back To Top    #2

Hi-hey, this is my first post!
    I can answer a little about CarlD's pool as I had thought about buying one myself. He has a FantaSea pool, sold mainly through Leisureliving.com(I live near the company & there are quite a few of these pools up in my area). I don't believe the solar deck is available for other pools as it is part of the pool itself. On the website there is a form for additional info. Perhaps you can find out more that way.
    23000 gal. 18 x 36 IG vinyl
    Jacuzzi Magnum Force 1.5 hp. pump
    Jacuzzi CFR 100 cartridge filter
    AutoPilot Digital 220 SWG
    LaarsLite 250 gas heater

3. Back To Top    #3
    Thanks poolbee, and welcome!

I don't think CarlD is frequenting these boards...

I saw a link to a similar product a while ago... I will try to find it. May take a couple days, tho...

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

4. Back To Top    #4
    I had asked the same question on poolforum. CarlD answered me there. Thanks for the responses.
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

In the Industry

I to have seen that solar deck, not sure of pricing, but the idea sounds very inticing for someone with an above ground. Alternative is for straight up solar panels, I have two on my pool, an while our days havent been really warm here yet, my pool now is at a comfortable 78

Rik