Loop Loc Fence Bird Poop!

precator said:
I am getting bird poop all over my loop loc fence. Birds enjoy sitting on the fence and pooping, lol. Is there any way I can deter them from doing this??

Short of a shotgun (kidding) perhaps use some two-sided tape or electrical ties and carpet tack strips. You should be able to get them from Home Depot or Lowes, or from a flooring dealer. After they've gotten out of the habit of roosting on your fence, you can perhaps remove them. I'd also think it would depend on the frequency of children being nearby.

There are sonic devices, plastic owls or hawks, and electric devices that may be useful easily found online.

JamesW said:
Try stringing some thin fishing line along the top of the fence. You might have to rig up some type of post extender to tie the line to.

This method has been used with good results by TFP members for some time. The ultrasonic devices, in my experience, don't really do anything. We would put them in aircraft hangers but they didn't make a difference.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.