Bleach, Borax supply in Las Vegas?

Apr 28, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I just moved to Las Vegas and really having a hard time finding Borax and plain bleach (not concentrated or scented). Anybody live in LV can give me a tip on some good sources? I live in SW Vegas, but willing to drive out farther if necessary. I'd prefer a grocery store to a pool store, but anywhere is better than not being able to find it at all.

What is concentrated bleach? As long as there are no additives, scents, thickened, etc it is fine to use. Many makers hand switched to 8+% instead of the previous 6%.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Ah, Target. Had not been to one here yet. The Target near my house in San Jose (which I just moved from) did not have Borax so I didn't think to try here. The Wal-Marts I have gone into here just had only the tiny new concentrated bleach bottles available, nothing else. I did just pick up a couple of bottles of Kem-Tek Chlorinating Liquid at Lowe's today, I think that will work for the time being. Thanks for the input.

Nps (national pool supply?) & walmart both sell 10% liquid chlorine (bleach) for about $6.50 per 2 gal. which is probably the best deal you're going to find. (Leslie's probably has the same deal).
walmart sells borax but you might have to hunt around, I just cleaned out the one by my house at Boulder Highway and Trop. $3.38 a box.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.