2 pump plumbing diagram critique!

OK... This was a complete overhaul but I'm liking the water flow. I'm using less valves and actuators to do the same thing. I've moved from a 2 pump pool and spa setup (each partially isolated) to a more traditional setup with isolated water feature pump. I've also removed the future solar layout since it's partially redundant in the heater location and I'm getting a heater first.

Anything that should be changed? Thoughts?

Attachments

• PLUMBING LAYOUT - v4.jpg
    PLUMBING LAYOUT - v4.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 70
Looks good to me. Just a nit but I don't think you need a hose bib on the feature pump.

Normally, you would install solar right after the filter and before the heater so just make sure you have enough room so you don't need a lot of changes to the plumbing later on.

I actually added that 2nd hose connection so I can utilize the main pool drain (the lowest drain in the pool) in case I need to completely drain the pool.

Regarding the solar; I plan on having enough space to add that in the future.

Thanks for your feedback!

What’s the ionizer for? If it’s to sanitize your pool, you might consider ditching it. If it’s to impress chicks (“yo check out my ionizer, it totally makes ozone, like the ozone layer”) then for sure keep it. 🤪🤪

Poor humor aside, check out:

Since no one else has asked: what software did you use to make the schematic? It's quite detailed; your Jandy 3-ways even have the bolts depicted, so are you using their CAD models?

Reactions: bpvarsity
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.