Where do you buy Equipment pads ?

May 13, 2007
I need a new pad for my BBQ unit and thought this might work. I don't have time to pour concrete before the unit is delivered. I looked at local Lowes and Home depot. No joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Vegas_DP

I'm guessing, but you might try a stone yard.

How big is the grill? If you have to put it on your existing deck while you wait to pour concrete, just make sure you get a nice large spill pad.

I had mine poured and then painted it to match the deck. I went pretty large because I plan on replacing this pit with a larger one.

PittPad.jpg

I have a couple of 2 ft. x 2 ft. x 2" concrete pads that I dug up in the yard. I layed them into the yard and they look like they were poured in there. You could probably pick something like that up at a landscape supply yard.

I know for sure that they sell plastic equipment pads (for air conditioners) at the Home Depot and such. They are 2 x 2 as well and would work pretty well for a temporary situation. They don't cost a lot either.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.