New Here, From SE Florida

Apr 15, 2007
SE Florida
Hi there.
I found this site last year when we had our pool up and I was having problems......I cannot recall if I ever posted here, but I did get a TON of information which helped me out a whole bunch.
At the time, we had a 15x36 Intex metal fame pool. We had it for the summers of 04, 05, 06, and 07. I finally took it down in October......and we just got a new pool. We now have a 16x48 Intex metal frame pool.
I dunno how I kept that pool going the whole time......because I now feel like I have forgotten everything. HaHa!!
So, I am back here......reading and learning....

Anyway....."hi"!! Nice to meet you all!! (o:

Thank you all for the nice warm welcome!!
I keep our pools up year-round.....so I'm hoping this pool lasts longer than the 1st one. Winters here don't get too chilly, and the upkeep, as I remember it, weren't as difficult.
I'm really hoping the SWG (once I get it) helps out a whole bunch.
I remember last year, when I was trying to decide if I wanted to keep the old pool, reading about the bleach method. It sounded like a good way to go.......but in the long run, we decided on the SWG. I will post in that forum how that works out for us. LOL I've read the good and the bad about it all.....we will see. (o:
(Guess I should change my siggy to read "Ordered May 08"....since we haven't received it yet.....LOL)
Thanks again.....