2013 Favorite pool tunes thread!

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!

Two Pina Coladas
Soak up the Sun
Redneck Paradise
All I wanna Do
Some Beach Some Where
Pirate Flag
Pontoon
The Wobble Song
Redneck Yacht Club
Paralyzer
Rockstar
Copperhead Road
Save A Horse...
I Love This Bar
Can't Get You Outta My Head
Still Fly
Let's Get This Party Started
Chicken Fried
Red Solo cup
Why Does Everybody Want To Kick MY......
Knee Deep
I Got My Toes In The Water
Where The Boat Leaves From
I'm here For The Party

ALL things Buffett!
ALL things Beach Boys!

Gonna Pandora off the Kindle Fire HD too!

Your turn!
What else do I need?

I have to have something a bit more unconventional like:
Iron Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, Danzing, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Into Eternity, Iced Earth etc......

The only problem- Im not sure if I want to relax in my pool or start a mosh pit in my yard and trash the place.. LOL..... :hammer:

:punkrock:

:rockon:

jhalpinjr said:
I have to have something a bit more unconventional like:
Iron Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, Danzing, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Into Eternity, Iced Earth etc......

The only problem- Im not sure if I want to relax in my pool or start a mosh pit in my yard and trash the place.. LOL..... :hammer:

:punkrock:

:rockon:

You need a bigger yard so you can do both!

Two 30 packs of Nattys and:

Eagles (any song really)
Smooth Kenny's Reggae Mix (a ripped CD sourced from Kenny a beach vendor in Negril for $5)
On and On by Stephen Bishop (an excellent tropical sounding song)
Pretty much all of the Zac Brown stuff (used to see that band for free in our local pub every Wednesday before he hit it big)
American Dream by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, and
My i-pod on shuffle with an additional 23,321 songs...

water temp was 72 this morning...I'm smelling a pool party soon!

Sciz

We are Pandora peeps as well. Here are a few of whats popular this month and it gives us a pretty good mix.
Aaron Lewis
BonJovi
Pantera
Sublime
Jay Z
Uncle Kracker
Kid Rock
SAIL - AWOLNATION I really like this song but it brings some unwanted techno with it.

Hi JHalpinJr,

That is some hard rock you are listening to. Strangely enough, I am having a beer right now with the lead singer of Panteras father, Phil Anselmo Sr. He lives in one of his sons homes here in New Orleans. I need to post a picture of that pool. It is an inground gunite pool, round, with a black border and a pentagram inlay in the bottom center of the pool. I swam in it last year but it gives me the creeps. LOL! As for my taste in pool music, it ranges from the Beach Boys to Pearl Jam.

Have a great summer!

Dave

ComputerGuyInNOLA said:
Hi JHalpinJr,

That is some hard rock you are listening to. Strangely enough, I am having a beer right now with the lead singer of Panteras father, Phil Anselmo Sr. He lives in one of his sons homes here in New Orleans. I need to post a picture of that pool. It is an inground gunite pool, round, with a black border and a pentagram inlay in the bottom center of the pool. I swam in it last year but it gives me the creeps. LOL! As for my taste in pool music, it ranges from the Beach Boys to Pearl Jam.

Have a great summer!

Dave
Wow!!!! Are you serious??? That is pretty cool. Enjoy your beer with Sr!!!!!!! \m/

jhalpinjr said:
ComputerGuyInNOLA said:
Hi JHalpinJr,

Have a great summer!

Dave
Wow!!!! Are you serious??? That is pretty cool. Enjoy your beer with Sr!!!!!!! \m/

Yeah, give that dude a high five for his reproductive skills!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Shane1,

I have known the whole family for about 20 years. A wonderful bunch of friends. I call Phil Sr. "Godfather". He used to have a restaurant in Metairie, La named Anselmo's. Great Italian food. We still make his tomato sauce at home because it is the only red sauce our kids will eat. Great memories of that place.

Dave

ComputerGuyInNOLA said:
Shane1,

I have known the whole family for about 20 years. A wonderful bunch of friends. I call Phil Sr. "Godfather". He used to have a restaurant in Metairie, La named Anselmo's. Great Italian food. We still make his tomato sauce at home because it is the only red sauce our kids will eat. Great memories of that place.

Dave
Sounds like you all are very close! I'm looking forward to that pic!!!

Rock on!!! :)))

Dire Straits, the entire self titled album from 78. Robert Plant's 1980's solo stuff like the Principle of Moments. Joe Walsh in any shape or form. The Eagle's GH Vol. 1 and 2. Any and all Steely Dan. To name a few.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.