IntelliTouch light options

jtech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 9, 2009
I am connecting 4 types of Pentair lights to my IntelliTouch... 3-5g pool lights, 1-GloBrite shelf light, 3-ColorCascade bubblers, and 7-8 Pentair landscape lights. I would like to put them all on one breaker, but 4 separate relays going to 4 separate 12V transformers. Intellitouch should then let me control them all individually so I can set different colors for each group, right? My main question is... what if I WANT them all to be set the same, to one of those automatic rotating color modes... if they are all on different relays, then I am guessing there is no way to get them to all be cyclcing the exact same colors at the exact same time, is there?

How does the color cycling work even just for multiple 5g lights on one relay? I know they are all independent and I am guessing they have good internal timer that keep them in sync... but can they drift? If I let them run in a color cycling mode for hours, would they start to drift from each other on the cycling?

I'd appreciate any advice!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.