Pool Supply World Shipping slow

May 11, 2011
I ordered a Matrix 28ft round above ground pool from Pool Supply World on 4/16/13. I received everything on 4/22/13 except the liner.I called and they said the liner is built to order and they thought it might ship 5/1/13 but couldn't say for sure. Is this normal for pool orders from them? This just makes it difficult to plan for doing the install.

Thanks,

I ordered mine in MARCH and recieved the liner within a week and a half of recieveing my pool from PSW. You have to remember that this is the time when a lot of people start ordering from them and they may be behind in making the liner due to high demand. It is the beginning of the season. :goodjob:

atgvir01 said:
They have been great to work with so far. I can't complain about a slight delay. My wife is just a little anxious.

I have been wanting a pool for 3 years and finally ordered this one and all I can do is just stare at it in the garage! :shock: I am just as anxious to get mine up too! :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.