Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: POSTING PICS

1. Back To Top    #1

POSTING PICS

Is there any way to post pictures from personal computer to your site without using a paying site like Photobucket.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Photobucket has free accounts that let you upload hundreds of pictures.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: POSTING PICS

Jason, I just signed up on photobucket, but I can't figure out how to get the link on here - and am still learning how to download my pictures onto photobucket. Can you give me some pointers on how to post the link into my reply on this site? I'd like to post the many pictures I took when we had our pool buried last May.

Thanks.
    32x16 buried Doughboy, 4' shallow - 7' deep
    Pentair Dynamo 1 hp, 2-speed - Pentair 150# SD40 w/zeolite (75#)
    One skimmer/two returns/Aquabot Turbo T2

4. Back To Top    #4

To put a photo from Photobucket into a post you first go to the image on Photobucket. Towards the bottom right there is a box that say "Image link code". In that box look for the last entry, "IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards", and copy the text that appears right under that. The text will look something like:
    Code:
    Then you paste that text into a message here at TFP.

For example:

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

I wrote this for another forum but it works the same way here.

To post pictures you will have to upload them to a photo hosting site such as Photobucket( http://www.photobucket.com ) then copy and paste the Image Code here.
    Code:
    That is what the code will look like when you are in the post typing box, except instead of my code between the tags, your code will be there.

This is the code you should copy for the picture. That is where it's located on Photobucket.

HTH(Hope This Helps),
    Adam
    18' x 42" Intex Easyset Pool, with 16' x 52" deep end in the middle. Approx. 5500 Gal.
    Hayward Power-Flo LX 1 HP, 100# Jacuzzi Brand Sand Filter(Piped underground so it looks nice) 8)
    3 - 2' x 20' Solar Pool Heater Panels(roof mounted)
    Goin' on 9 summers...NOBODY thought it would last this long.
    Buried Portable Spa sharing pumps and water with pool (Almost complete project)