Muriac acid application

Just safety..... but I like this.

Kneel by the pool in front of a return..pump running) and lower the bottom of the container into the water so it almost floats. Then, slowly tip the container to smoothly release the acid. I would do it with a suit and tie (if I owned a suit and tie). There is no spill

PS - if you have an AG pool and no decking, kneeling will make it VERY difficult :hammer:

i use a measuring cup to make sure i am adding the proper amount per the pool calculator, and if you add it to a bucket you are doubling your chances of getting it on you. just pour it slowly in front of the return just above water level....ohhhhh and BTW you might want to hold your breath.....lol

fast1971chevelle said:
i use a measuring cup to make sure i am adding the proper amount per the pool calculator, and if you add it to a bucket you are doubling your chances of getting it on you. just pour it slowly in front of the return just above water level....ohhhhh and BTW you might want to hold your breath.....lol
Yes, definitely check which way the wind is blowing before you uncap the acid.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.