Thanks TFP

AimeeH

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 2, 2012
Columbia SC
I just want to give my thanks to the helpful folks on this site. I'm so glad I found this site about a month after my pool install. I have NEVER let a pool store test my water and only first stepped into a pool store for a purchase when I needed a new pressure gauge this year.

I read and learn here every week thanks to y'all. And I have never had any chemistry problems or algae problems thanks to what I've learned. Unfortunately my problem was a bonding problem but even then I got educated here or pointed to links that educated me so I could speak reasonably with the PB as well as my local electric co-op engineers.

For newcomers I would say listen to the advice that is pretty much free here. Buy your test kit and don't listen to the pool stores.

To add to this.......we have a two acre pond and will probably spend $600 fighting weeds in it this year. So far this summer pool is sparkling and total bill is <$100 which includes my tf100 refill.......And hubby thought pool upkeep would be expensive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.