Automation controls

booboo

May 22, 2008
Marana AZ
I am looking at the EasyTouch, SunTouch, and IntelliTouch systems and need help determining which one.

I am looking at a large spa/pool. It will have nine therapy jets, in floor cleaner, salt chlorinator, solar, propane heating. I would like to have it as much automated as possible. Which system would best fit this pool.

Our plan is to keep a cover over it to hold the heat, keep it clean as we have lots of dirt and critters here, and safety for the kids. We would like to keep it at about 95 degrees all the time with the solar and heat it up with the propane as needed. We will tend to use it every day.

I would like to see the controls keep the temp at the desired level by using the solar when it is available and needed. Keep the chlorine and acid in check and clean the pool every day. We would also like to control the lights, jets and temp with a in home control and pool side control.

You should be able to do all of those things with any of the systems you mentioned. As you move up the line the remote control choices improve and you can control more other things, like lighting circuits.

If you're looking for something to keep chlorine and acid in check, look into the Goldline systems. The new Pro Logic systems have an optional attachment that monitors and controls pH. As far as I know, this isn't offered on the Pentair systems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.