Show your pool?

Apr 3, 2007
Central Texas
Mine has been done for about 7 months. As of yesterday I took some pictures. I am still trying to get the grass going.

Since the yo-yo landscapers decided to re-sod in November, that grass now has been a PITA to get going. I may have to pickup a pallet or two of new SOD.

Anyways here are some pics of Before, start & now:

Before:
IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

Then:

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

1/2 of THEN :D :

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

7 months ago pics:
IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

and these are pics from Saturday / 3-31-07:

Sod hope to takeoff and get greener

P1000015.jpg

P1000012.jpg

P1000007.jpg

P1000016.jpg

Pool Mike, Pics look great. I definitely don't have your problem of grass not growing. I tried a new fertilizer this year and am finding it hard to keep up with the growth of my lawn. Of course rain every other day is not helping either. Just wait and see, come June/July we will be in a drought. Keep the pics coming. :thumbs up:

Great looking pool. Is that a two tier waterfall? Looks cool.

I like the landscaping and flagstone path too. I'm thinking about doing the same around to the side gate. It's going to be high traffic this summer. :)

A little bonus-S and the grass will be there in no time. We are in a new house (6 months old) and the sod has taken a while coming in. I put down the bonus-s about a month ago and it has really taken off. The bare patches are filling in quickly.

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

Who made your waterfall?

Mike,
I really like your waterfall. Can you take some close up pictures from all angles and post them. I want to try do a diy waterfall that is very similar to yours. Thanks, Webfeet

pics of that waterfall!

I'd like to see more of that waterfall too - and any building info for DIY'er.
I cant see myself spending 1300 bucks on a fake rock..
I had my pool preplumbed for the water feature but its been a pipe sticking up all summer so far..

I really like that look!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.