Ya don't say!

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
So today when the pool pump was off and I was looking in the pool. I noticed someone's nice barefoot- foot print right under my liner! :shock: :evil:

Funny thing is because yesterday I got a phone call from the local office- my salesperson, being the messanger for the office manager (I could hear her slack butt in the background telling the s/p what to say,LOL) Said that I still owed them 314.00. Boy did I let them have it as to why I am NOT going to pay the difference and then I proceeded to called the owner of the company. He was unavailable, but I was suppose to get a call from the operations manager yesterday or today. Guess what??? :lol:

And these are suppose to be professional pool installers???? more like professional liars!

But hey, I'll live with all the little imperfections. But boy am I gonna give them some real bad advertising. Starting with ripoffreport.com! ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.