Crack/pit in cantilever

Oct 23, 2012
Just had my concrete poured Friday. They removed he for a yesterday evening and I got out there this morning to look at the rests. Everything looks good with exception of one area I noticed on the cantilever by the stairs. Can you me if this is something normal and can be expected with concrete pour, or should I proceed to bring it up with my PB

They should fill the void as well as smooth the cantaliever. The void is an air pocket they didn't vibrate well enough. It can be filled in as well as finishing the rest of the coping so it won't scratch your hands, arms and parts when in the pool. (folks love to hang over the edge)
I would bring it up with the PB.

I did my own pour and since the water was only 38 degrees I opted to wait until this spring to smooth it out. If the water would have been warmer I would have pulled the forms as soon as the concrete held its own weight and skimmed the coping with more concrete to smooth it out.
I just need to start sanding it smooth just like they do with any stone countertop or concrete walk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.