Yellow Stairs

I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It does a great job on any of the white fiberglass and vinyl item in and around the pool. I have had no issue in using them. Try them, you'll like them! I would also like to know if there is any thing chemically that can be added to reduce the color change, but I have not found any.

just fixed my yellow, Copper stairs....... I hate to say it but $40.00 at the pool store will remove the yellow overnight. Mine was to much metal in the water.. Copper stain's. The store sold me a bottle of this copper stain remover ( powder) I poored it on the steps and within a few minutes the stairs where white again. Actually, it was pretty amazing.. Make sure and tell them you want the powder that removes copper stains not copper in the water..... Should clear it up within 5 minutes.....

clayton said:
just fixed my yellow, Copper stairs....... I hate to say it but $40.00 at the pool store will remove the yellow overnight. Mine was to much metal in the water.. Copper stain's. The store sold me a bottle of this copper stain remover ( powder) I poored it on the steps and within a few minutes the stairs where white again. Actually, it was pretty amazing.. Make sure and tell them you want the powder that removes copper stains not copper in the water..... Should clear it up within 5 minutes.....
Sounds like you are talking about Jack's Magic Stair Stuff.
BTW, how did you get coper in your water? Are you sure it was copper and not iron? Copper doesn't often stain yellow to brown (but it can) and it is not easy to remove. Iron is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.