OK Here goes.....Dog Odors.....

jhalpinjr

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 29, 2011
Warner Robins, GA
So OK we have three little Yorkies whom hate getting their feet wet and when it rains. Getting them to go potty on the grass is tough so they like to use the Landscaping area and the small river rocks as their potty area.

My boys are on a constant patrol every couple days to "pick up" and such. We just have little grass for them but huge landscaping beds as mentioned above.

Even with picking up and cleaning I still get a dose of odor occasionally in the pool area and its unsettling. I there anything that can be put down that is safe for grass and plants? I thought I overheard a Septic Line company say that when they have a line issue they use Nitrogen to remove the odor....LOL Not saying that's what I have going on here but I was wondering what/if any of you have this issue and what you recommend.

I little disgusted, and a little embarrassed - Jim :hammer:

My carpet cleaner had an enzyme product that worked really well. He claimed it would clean totally disgusting carpets safely, digesting the waste products until they were totally gone. Safe for indoor use, I would think not harmful to plants but I don't know. I have no idea of the name. You might search for products like that. Sorry I can't help more.

Put a small gravel area away from the pool - put a small fence (portable if needed) between the pool area and the dogs so they have to use the new area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.