Pump Timer

sevver

Mar 27, 2007
Morris, IL
I want to get a pump timer. I have a solar one, but this will only let my pump run over night for a set amount of time. What one is a good one that I could set it up to run for like two 4 hour cycles? I have plans to get a SWG to when the budget permits if it makes any difference. Although the liquidator seems cool too. [marq=right]

Hey Steve,
Probably someone in the industry can answer better, but my PB is a Pentair lover, and so far the equipment is great (pump, SWG, booster pump and vac.)...He hooked me up with a Fiberstars http://www.fiberstars.com/ pool timer, which initially controlled the booster pump (if you have a vacuuum). I got some help, and now it controls the main pool pump, SWG and heat pump...anyway, it has a circle-shaped timer control broken into 15-minute segments for the 24-hour day, so you can have it on/off with really good accuracy.

Intermatic makes many different models with a variety of features. You can look at this page to get a basic sense of what some of the options are.

I like the PF1102T and PF1103T. They are not the least expensive models but have options that most people will want.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.