History of TFP

Apr 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
Hi, I was just searching around on the forums and I notice that it only goes back to March 2007, but it doesn't look like it was started from scratch in 2007 - everybody knew each other and topics were being continued from something.

Did TFP exist in some form before March 2007? When did it get started?

I think poolforum.com is having membership acceptance problems now (or at least a month ago). I tried to join, never received the activation email, tried to contact "help" to no avail.

Somehow, I found this place and I'm thankful for it.

elenaran said:
Does this site or poolforum have any affiliation with poolspaforum.com?
Not directly. Poolspaforum.com came after poolforum.com but not directly (i.e. not like TFP where many poolforum.com members moved to TFP). One member from TFP (waterbear) is a moderator at poolspaforum.com and I follow and post to both mostly because poolspaforum.com had more spa activity though now there's starting to be more of that at TFP. Every once and a while I'll post to poolforum.com but not very often.

See History of Troublefreepool.com and History of TFP in 1 minute.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.