Curious about what needs to be done now that we have water.

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys,

Our pool now has water in it as of Thursday. I am curious as to what our next steps. Up to this point our PB has told us to just brush the plaster twice a day and that is all. He added a gallon of muratic acid on Thursday and a couple of scoops of DE. Outside of that nothing else has been done. We also do not have any skimmer baskets yet so the pump basket is getting pretty full. I tried to unscrew the top over the weekend but did not want to force the issue since it was very tight.

Is all of the above on track or should be also be doing other things. Our PB is in over his head right now with too many builds going so we are feeling like he has pretty much checked out on us for the last week or so.

Should we be concerned or not?

Thanks!

Re: Curious about what needs to be done now that we have wat

No idea how we ended up with no skimmer baskets but I talked to the PB today and he said that someone would be bringing them out. Hopefully it will happen.

Thanks for the extra info on using the test kit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.