Opening pool - First Spring Reults

Wicked

May 19, 2012
Hey guys/gals. Just getting the pool opened up and here are some results - any thoughts? Things look good? My only questions are:

the CYA a little low?
my Cal a little high?
what FC level do you recommend?

(tested with TF-100)

FC 3
CC 0
pH 7.5
TA 75
Cal 330
CYA 30-35

Temp 71 degrees

pool specs in signature

thanks!

Perfect - thanks. Looks like I may just need to increase CYA a bit. Ill search around for the best procedure to do that.

Here is a pic from today [attachment=0:dfjjgbj5]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365967497.788315.jpg[/attachment:dfjjgbj5]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365967497.788315.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365967497.788315.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 53
Gorgeous pool!
Add powdered stabilizer to a regular old gym sock and hang it in front of a return. I'd start with half the dose and keep an eye on the test results. It's easy to add more if it's needed, but if you overshoot your target you could end up draining & refilling. I added what I thought it said to add and checked it a few days later- I was right where I needed to be, with one of the socks still being half full (I started at 0). I guess it was because I'd been massaging the sock every time I walked past rather than waiting for it do dissolve on it's own. Either way, I'm glad I checked it rather than waiting. I would have overshot it by a mile!

Big_kid said:
Gorgeous pool!
Add powdered stabilizer to a regular old gym sock and hang it in front of a return. I'd start with half the dose and keep an eye on the test results. It's easy to add more if it's needed, but if you overshoot your target you could end up draining & refilling. I added what I thought it said to add and checked it a few days later- I was right where I needed to be, with one of the socks still being half full (I started at 0). I guess it was because I'd been massaging the sock every time I walked past rather than waiting for it do dissolve on it's own. Either way, I'm glad I checked it rather than waiting. I would have overshot it by a mile!

Thanks!

Good info ill get an old sock ease into bringing it up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.