Hooray for JASON LION (Your pool's MVP)

stevenbrla

LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
Jason,

I haven't taken the trouble to read exactly who you are, or what you do, but I sure appreciate your input on this forum.

Almost every thread that is beyond picnic table selection, or which floatie color to choose, where opinions are all over the place... we can ccount on JASON LION to come through with an intelligent (sounding) response to get us back on track.

I say (sounding), because the answer is often/usually beyond my knowledge... so it sounds good to me... and I have little doubt it is...

So, Hey Jason.... THANKS for your time, energy, knowledge, and willingness to share it !!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend too!!!

Supercool, I agree totally. Jason, waterbear and duraleigh were just three of the great sources of advice I've gone to repeatedly in the last two months for help with the BBB conversion and then installing/operating my SWG. To you guys and to the other great mods., thanks much! And thanks Sean for putting this together.
(OK now it's beginning to sound like an Emmy acceptance, so I'll shut up.) :wink:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
SeanB said:
Agree 100%!

FYI - Jason will be the next member profiled in the newsletter.

What I wouldn't give to write it. I think it would go something like this.

Real Men of Genius

Here's to you JasonLion! When other posters are asking about what color pebble sheen to get, you're wise enough to steer clear of the fray. "Where can I get a Molly Brown Float?" I don't know and neither does JasonLion. Lesser pool experts will be along shortly to help you.

Real men of Genius!

But if you need to floc your pool or put a serious beat down on some algae - Jason Lion is the man! Got questions about your filter's pressure? JasonLion will have you hooked up with a Drain King in seconds.

JasonLion has come to realize it's not the number of posts you make; it's the number of posts that take our breath away that makes him so special.

So crack open an Ice Cold Coca Cola and post away with reckless abandon on TFP. Because somewhere on the world wide web, JasonLion is lurking and he'll be glad to give you the answers you so desperatley need, newbie!

Real man of Genius!

Thanks JasonLion for all the help you've given me :-D

Yep...Jason's my hero!!! I wish I were as good a person as he is to answer the same questions over and over again without one hint of exasperation! (Is that because you only have to cut/paste???) :lol: I'd just never make it through this newbie stuff without ya! :-D

waterbear said:
He copies from Duraliegh and me!

Indeed, I have learned from all the greats: PoolDoc, Waterbear, Chem Geek, Mas985, Duraliegh, Watermom, CarlD, and many many others. I always try to understand why they say what they say and the chemistry/engineering behind it.

I agree totally! Thank you so much for your help this week.
I'm starting to feel like I am in control and am understanding all of this pool stuff, largely thanks to you and the other generous folks here.
You are very much appreciated! :thumleft:

So you guys know who did the piling and who did the building? All answers are stated above and what do we do or get? We'll have a pyramid or maybe better one day (the first modern (virtual) wonder of the world).

:cheers: :rockon: :punkrock: :party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.