Recommend pool brush.

jkurl

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 14, 2012
Fairfield, ca
We are in need of a new pool brush. The one we have is just wore out and the bristles are coming off in the pool. This was the starter brush the came w/ the pool starter kit. We have a plaster pool and have a SS brush but I only want to use it for algae. I looked at the whale tail brushes. They got great reviews but I wanted to check with you all to see what you might recommend. The whale tail brushes are about $30. I am not opposed to spending that much just want to see if there are brushes that are cheaper and just as good.

Jerry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When you look around at all of these pool service guys, none of them use brushes like this and they are cleaning hundreds of pools a week. Wouldn't you think if an item was so great, a "professional" would be using it? Wouldn't they want to save time so they can clean more pools and make more money?

ps0303 said:
When you look around at all of these pool service guys, none of them use brushes like this and they are cleaning hundreds of pools a week. Wouldn't you think if an item was so great, a "professional" would be using it? Wouldn't they want to save time so they can clean more pools and make more money?
I couldn't tell you what they use I clean my own pool and when the PB did his initial care the 1st 30 days he just used our brush.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.