Is it possible to install wood fence panels around an agp?

mbree

Mar 28, 2013
We want to completely surround a yet to be purchased agp with wood panels, to give it a wood sided pool and help it blend into our landscape better. Is this even possible? If so, are there pools that are better suited for something like this? We are looking at oval, resin pools right now, but could change that up, if we can find a pool that would be easy to work with to look nicer in our yard.

Thanks!

Re: Is it possible to install wood fence panels around an ag

I saw a picture on here the other day that had wooden panels surrounding an AGP. It looked awesome. Sorry I can't find the pic now.

It actually should be easy to do. You can even attach the panels to the uprights and with a little trim it'll look factory done.

I'd think that any normal AGP should be adaptable to the wooden panels.

Re: Is it possible to install wood fence panels around an ag

I know intex used to sell a really cool pool that had wood panels going around it. Doesn't meet your oval requirement, but may be something to look at. It's 18' round called the sequoia.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.