Which Dolphin...

May 10, 2012
Ok... :blah: there are so many Dolphins...it's enough to drive you crazy...So my budget is $800 to $1000...and I've pretty much sold myself on a Dolphin...now the question is which one...

Do I go with a new tech one like the Sprite Plus(Dx-4) without remote... http://www.inyopools.com/Products/05600005072084.htm?gclid=CMW4nPvWwbYCFQjznAodsFgABw#description also has a 2 year warranty...

or go with Old Tech with a remote and a bit more expensive like the Dolphin Dynamic http://www.inyopools.com/Products/05600005003539.htm...this one only has a 1 year warranty

or is there a better Dolphin in my price range? :hammer: Any suggestions?

Hi HouseofDexter,

We have had good luck with both cleaners but based on the price points I would suggest the Dolphin Dynamic Sales ad and link removed. Bama I personally have a cleaner without the remote I know I will sit at the pools edge for 30 minutes rooting for the cleaner to hit those last dirty spots which it always seems to miss. Secondly any replacement parts needed will be easier to find for the Dolphin Dynamic as this is a more common cleaner, so when you need a bag or brush down the line these parts will be more readily available to you. I hope this helps, if you any additional questions please let us know.

Thank You

Patrick

I would suggest with Caddy, I personally have a caddy with my robotic cleaner and it makes for a much cleaner / organized pool deck, especially with 50' or so of cable, you can wrap this up on the caddy instead of a big piled mess of cable. The other nice feature about the caddy is that you have some place to put the power center and remote when the cleaner is in use, this makes it so the power center and remote are just not laying on the deck or in the grass. Removed sales statement and link. Bama

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.