Doheny Water Warehouse

I ordered a Dolphin DX4 from Doheny Water Warehouse a couple of weeks ago, the unit showed up 3 days later and was clearly a used product, I called their customer service who sent me a return label, I shipped it back and a few days later a replacement arrived, and it was another used unit???? The boxes were in terrible condition and had clearly been opened several times previously and resealed etc. The units were not packed properly etc.

I've given up and I'm getting a refund but I wanted to a) warn others that this is happening and b) see if my experience was unusual with these guys?

I just received my Dolphin Discovery from Doheny's last night. First time purchase from them and I must say it was pretty smooth.

Box and everything seemed unopened...there was plastic still around the rollers and the filter was obviously unused. They have 8 warehouses across the US, so I would assume yours probably shipped out of a different warehouse than mine with you being in L.A. and me being in LA. (I think mine came out of Memphis).

Based on my experience, price, fast shipping I will give them another shot for sure.

Ran the Discovery last night for the first time.

Did a pretty. Nice job but struggled to get past the small ridge below the the line in my fiberglass pool. When I used the remote I was able to get it up and over the ridge to scrub the tile line so I suspect I might need to make some sort of setting adjustment to get it to do it without my help.

All in all a good first experience, and having a cart is a nice addition.

I'll fiddle with it more over the weekend to see if I can improve performance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.