help keeping pool corner clean

Hurricane Gio

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 6, 2010
Coral Gables, FL
hey guys,

I am having trouble keep a corner clean in the pool. Debris collects in the corner and wont move to the skimmer.
The return/jet is 8" form the corner and I have the eyeball hitting the wall to the right and pushing water towards the skimmer.
But that corner gets full of debris and seems to have a backwashing effect into that area. The nearest floor return is also aimed at that corner, but it does not help.

Maybe a diagram of my pool might help. Maybe I need to move the eyeball in another direct? Other thoughts?

The bold arrow shows were the debris gathers.

thanks!

Attachments

• pool-Enginneering.jpg
    pool-Enginneering.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 65
linen said:
Are you getting circular flow in the pool? What direction is the jet at the lower left pointing?
yesI think so.
That one point pretty much straight with a slight bend towards the stairs. Also another return in the lower right, on the curve where the bench is. That point towards up pool looking at the photo. Towards the upper right corner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.