Jul 19, 2009
my numbers today

FC 7.5
ph 7.5
ta 70
ch 320
cya 60

temp 72 degrees,

I want to raise the cya to 75 based on calcs numbers and tfp recommendations, I have natural chemistry conditioner from my neighbor liguid, active ingredients are 35% monsodium canurate monohydrate and 65% spray adjuvants, can I use this for cya increase and would I use this based on the pool cals numbers? The cals says to use 1 quart 1 cup and 5 ounces. Also can I test it again immediately if pool is circulating or do I need to wait like solids?

Thanks,

roth

Yes, you can use the liquid conditioner. It costs more, but if you already have it then you might as well use it. When using liquid conditioner, you can retest the CYA level after one hour with the pump running.

Thanks J looking at my above numbers in florida you think I should do what I planned above or leave it alone? I did borate and it looks the best it ever has in years.

Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.