SWG not generating

Apr 2, 2013
Replaced cell, new main board, new flow switch, but not working

Have a 18x36 8ft deep vinyl pool. Replaced the T15 cell, new main board, new flow switch, but still not generating chlorine.
Readings are:
77 temp
31.7 cell voltage
0 cell current
70p output
0 instant salinity
AL-O product name
R1.58 software revision
T15 cell
What can be wrong with this?
[email protected]

Have a Aqua Rite SWG, have replaced the T15 cell, new main board, new flow switch, but will not generate.
Readings are.
Temp 77
31.7 cell voltage
0 Cell current
70P Output
0 Salinity
AL-0 Product name
R1.58 Software revision
0 Board reading
What could I have done wrong.
What do I do next?
[email protected]

Why do you think it is not generating chlorine? There are a variety of situations where the SWG can be working correctly, yet the FC level in the pool will remain at zero. Also, are there any error lights on the SWG? Also, it would be helpful to post a complete set of water test results.

If you have water flow but no flow light, the problem is probably a bad flow switch or a broken wire between the flow switch and the panel.

Aloha Eddie!

I noticed in your second post that right after the Revision number, you said "0 board reading"...usually that reading shows what size of Turbo cell you have hooked up. It should look like t-9 or (in your case) t-15...so I'm gonna add my hunch that you need to program it using the "Diagnostic" button and the AUTO switch, as detailed from their manual below. See if that fixes it.

To Set Turbo Cell Type
Before operation, the Aqua Rite must be configured for the chlorinator cell that will be
used. Refer to the following information and steps below to set the Turbo cell type.
"t-3" = T-CELL-3, GLX-CELL-3-W
"t-5" = GLX-CELL-5, GLX-CELL-5-W
"t-9 = T-CELL-9, GLX-CELL-9-W
"t-15" = T-CELL-15, GLX-CELL-15-W
1. Slide the Main Switch to the "Auto" position.
2. Push the Diagnostic button repeatedly until "t-xx" appears on the display ("t-15" is
the factory default). If the desired cell type is displayed skip to step 4.
3. To change to a different cell type, slide the Main Switch from "Auto" to "Super
Chlorinate" and back to "Auto". Repeat this process until the desired cell type is
displayed.
4. Push the Diagnostic button to exit.

Aloha!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.