Compupool CPS36 water fault reading --- help

jsp

Apr 5, 2013
Hope this is the right spot for this question. I am getting a water fault reading and the display reads no water. Pool is circulating fine and water appears to be going thru the cell, so I am unsure why this would occur. I was out of town for a few weeks and while out the signifigant other let the debris pile up in the skimmers and the water did get low, but it was cleaned out and pump appears to be working fine.
Is there a reset that needs to take place?
Thanks for any help.

I don't recall exactly how low my water temps got during the winter, but I never got a flow error on my CPSC. I keep my pool open year-round.

If you don't get an answer here, don't be afraid to call them. I found them quite helpful when I recalibrated my CPSC's salt test.

I have not tried unplugging, but will as soon as I get back. Not sure of the exact water temp, but I am in MS and am certain it is pretty cold. Only had the Compupool a year and no cleaning has been done to the filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.