Lost my ph color sheet for TF-100!

janthony

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 27, 2012
Clarksville, TN
Somehow during pool house cleanup I must have thrown away the small comparison sheet for ph that comes in the small blue kit in the TF100. Does anyone know if I can get this sheet without having to buy the whole kit? I'd hate to buy it all since I have only performed one ph test before losing it. Is this the most reliable ph test available?

The only thing I know of in the form of a sheet is the little instruction sheet that comes in the kit box. The Taylor part number is 5314.

If this is what your talking about PM me your address and I'll send you mine if I still have it.

Ok i'm thinking that i'm an idiot now. Ill check after work but my guess is there is no paper comparison. Ill blame it on diy-pb syndrome amnesia. Funnier still is i have not checked my ph because i was convinced i lost my color chart. Sorry for wasting everyones time.

As long as you let the pump run about 30 minutes before taking the sample there shouldn't be a problem. What I'd do for peace of mind is take a sample from there and a sample from in the pool and run the tests on both of them and compare the results once. That way you'll know if there's a significant difference.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.