New Member from Sunny Phoenix, az. NoFear95

Mar 28, 2013
Phoenix, Az.
Just wanted to drop in an say hi from sunny Arizona!

I am a new pool owner (just signed the construction paperwork today) and I have been lurking around the site for awhile. All the specs are in my signature line and I have attached some pictures.

Attachments

• Burks_Kristi_REV3-13_008.jpeg
    Burks_Kristi_REV3-13_008.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Burks_Kristi_REV3-13_010.jpeg
    Burks_Kristi_REV3-13_010.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 134
Natural Reflections Pools and Spas. We actually liked them, but weren't ready (financially) to build yet. So we referred them to a friend, they built and it went great. So it was a no brainer, there pricing was in line with the others.

Nice thread,

Just joined (also longtime lurker :) ). Did you also look at Shasta (Shafta?) and if you did/did not, what was the thing that attracted you to Natural Reflections compared to the others? I am taking one last look at the PB's and I am between both. I liked what they had to say and I am leaning towards Natural Reflections (although I am not very impressed with their landscaper). You can PM if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks folks for letting me feel welcome...I will post later today our design and what Shasta/Natural has to offer. Based on what the general discussion on components is on this forum, I asked both Natural and Shasta to expand their quotes with the individual components and see what you folks have to say. Thanks for the welcome wagon and I look forward to be a part of this forum in the years to come :)