I bought a 28' X 48" Doughboy pool today

Mar 30, 2013
I bought a 28' X 48" Doughboy pool today with all accessories...pool,pump,filter,timer for pump,chemicals,ladder,liner AND 10/12 deck.
Everything is in GREAT shape and was up and running great!
Got it all for $575.00
Did I get a good deal??????????
I have heard Doughboy is top of the line pools. Is that true?
How long will they last?

I have a doughboy and this will be the third summer and forth liner. My dealer has been taking a bath dealing with Doughboy and trying to get reimbursed for there time and new liners they have to get. Not to mention myself having to drain and fill the pool 4 times and restart chemicals.
I like the doughboy pool but i have not had any luck with the liners for some reason. 2 adults no children or pets in the pool, every liner has either had a defect or a seam has split.
Maybe this one i have installed next month will be the one?

Hey Johnny....maybe you should try another name brand liner. Any brand should fit in the doughboy, as long as you don't have a deep end. And I should clarify on my earlier statement....the pool itself was in awesome shape...not the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.