A couple of positive vendor experiences

gtemkin

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2008
Seattle, WA
I just wanted to acknowledge 2 positive vendor experiences (3 if you count the fast service provided by the TFTestKit store).

First off, I needed a part for my antique American Products 24" sand filter. Among dozens of online vendors, some whose site's said they had stock, none really had or could get what turned out to be, a no longer available part. Seattle, not really a hot bed for pool suppliers has a local only pool store named the Watermill that's been around for a very long time. I went there on a whim and described the part I needed. The guy took me in back and he had that very part and when you consider shipping, it ended up being cheaper than any online supplier's listed price. They'll now be the first place I go looking for parts.

Secondly, I purchased a Twister brand hose rotator which I stupidly installed incorrectly. After sending them an email, their response was prompt, considerate and very helpful. They are a pleasure to deal with and I'd recommend their products without hesitation.

Gregg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.