Pics of pool build

cword

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 26, 2008
Below is the link to the up to date photos of my pool build. The tile and coping is getting done today and tomorrow so I will post more when that is completed. I am learning so much from this experience, mostly from my mistakes! PM me if you are going through this process and I will share with you some valuable lessons I have learned. I do not feel comfortable posting them to the forum at this time. When my pool build is completed I will gladly share my experience openly on this forum. Oh and one more thing. I would encourage anyone who is using this site to contribute to it. After receiving so much valuable information here I decided it was just not fair to take all this good help and not give something back. I do not know what I would do if I was not getting the help and support of good people that I have met on this site. A big thank you to the site administrator and all the good folks on the Trouble Free Pool forum that give so freely of their valuable time.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk26 ... l%20build/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.