A Quick Question......

DMAN11

LifeTime Supporter
May 12, 2008
Baton Rouge, LA area
quick question,,,,,,

I am really thinking about this gorilla padding stuff, but can it be used at the same time as the plastic coating my PB is using??? They put down a thin hard plastic like coating to keep grass, weeds, etc... from coming through the liner. The way I am understanding is that this gorilla padding stuff would go on top of that plastic layer, and then the liner will go on top of the gorilla padding,,,,, right??

Anybody know of the gorilla padding first hand, is it nice to have or is Happy Bottom the only thing everybody uses??

Thanks,,,,,DMAN

Thanks Sean, I'm not sure about it now. Thanks for the link, that is the first time I've actually seen a pic of the gorilla stuff and it doesn't actually look that substantial as far as padding goes.

What do you think?? Do you think it's worth the extra, or what do you think about the Happy Bottom stuff???

Thanks bud,,,,,,,DMAN

PS--- I can't wait to get our pool up on that slide show....hehe

I have the Happy Bottom pad.

I think it gives a smoother finish to the bottom than just sand and I've had both. I'd use it again if I had to replace it/my liner which I'd hope to not replace for a very long time.

Good luck with your pool. 8)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.