Central Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Tired of the cold weather here in CT!! So, at least with the ads for pool supplies starting to show up at the house .. I am finaly starting to at least think about the pool again!

I was thinking of using Liquid Stabilizer when opening the pool this spring. Wondering if anyone has experience with it. I know it is more expensive, but it might get me to my target a lot sooner. I typically have to add about 10-12 lbs of solid stabilizer each spring opening. it's a slow process. Is there much benefit to using liquid.?

I have an SWG pool, so I need to keep my level between 70-80. Supplies are on sale now, so trying to decide on which way to go.

Re: Liquid Stebilizer

richmgreen said:
Doesn't sound worth the extra $$.

Yup...I just get the good old $5 jug of HTH at wally world. With another round of wintry mix coming tomorrow, I'm not feeling the whole spring thing yet :|

I also believe the liquid stabilizer shows up on testing results a lot quicker. From what I have read here, it should get you to your level in about an hour or so vs granules which take about 5-7 days to show up on test results.

I personally don't think it's worth the extra cost for it. Have read mixed reviews on other sites about it. I'll stick with the granuels

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.