Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Received my TF Test Kit

1. Back To Top    #1

Received my TF Test Kit

Received my TF Test Kit yesterday and tried it out tonight. Nice kit.

One thing I would suggest. On the chart, it would be nice to at least have the ideal ranges listed next to each row header.

I use the downloaded one from your site and edited it to add those. Then I also added other useful info/charts to the bottom, ie the chart for what your chlorine levels should be based on your CYA and what chlorine level to shock with.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Received my TF Test Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Buggsw
    Received my TF Test Kit yesterday and tried it out tonight. Nice kit.

One thing I would suggest. On the chart, it would be nice to at least have the ideal ranges listed next to each row header.

I use the downloaded one from your site and edited it to add those. Then I also added other useful info/charts to the bottom, ie the chart for what your chlorine levels should be based on your CYA and what chlorine level to shock with.
    That's a good thought. If yours is done, post it up for download....others may want to use/modify it. We'll get a final version worked up and put it on the kit.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Sure! I'll be happy to share.

Let me pretty it up a little bit and delete out my personal pool info. I will post it under a new thread.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.