Pool skimmer color

Where can I get pool skimmer colors that will match the color of my liner as opposed to white. We are installing a grey liner. I don't like e look of stark white. It's not as bad on a grey liner. I never seem them on the style pool I'm doing. It's called "Hampton style pool" we are doing concrete not,gunfire. Here is an example. Thank you!
http://modernarchitecturecenter.com/20/ ... -hamptons/

Our pool sales guy also said we could spray paint or paint the white skimmers. Is that smart? I just feel like they would fade within time. I want the look of the photo above. If link doesn't work please google "Hampton style pool" it's basically a rectangular pool with bluestone coping and grass all around. Thank you for your help!

Cityandbeachgal said:
Our pool sales guy also said we could spray paint or paint the white skimmers. Is that smart? I just feel like they would fade within time. I want the look of the photo above. If link doesn't work please google "Hampton style pool" it's basically a rectangular pool with bluestone coping and grass all around. Thank you for your help!

It's working now, nice looking house and pool! Try googling custom color skimmers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.