New - Help me decide what company gets to renovate the pool!

Re: New - Help me decide what company gets to renovate the p

Hello, this question is for jumpinjackieflash. Do you know what material was used as grout for your coping (Arizona Buckskin)? Was it concrete? If so, was it colored or the typical light gray concrete color? The second question has to do with the chiseled edges. Did you get them smoothed down or rounded or did you leave them chiseled? If you left them natural, do they seem sharp or problematic? Thanks.

BTW, I asked jumpinjackieflash several questions pertaining to coping grout/cement color and also the chiseled edges. If anyone has any experience with this information, please respond to me so I will know how to proceed. THANKS!

ncodding said:
Hello, this question is for jumpinjackieflash. Do you know what material was used as grout for your coping (Arizona Buckskin)? Was it concrete? If so, was it colored or the typical light gray concrete color? The second question has to do with the chiseled edges. Did you get them smoothed down or rounded or did you leave them chiseled? If you left them natural, do they seem sharp or problematic? Thanks.

Hello, I didn't get the notification that you had posted until just now. I will try to answer your questions.

As far as the grout - it looks to be concrete, it is not colored to match the stone. The stones are set very close together so the grouting is not very obvious.

We had the edges of the flagstone ground smooth. I don't like the chiseled-edge look so they evened and smoothed all the fronts of the stone.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.