Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Is there a way to keep the tail of this cleaner from spraying into the air? At least twice per cycle mine will pop out of the water and spray while in the shallow end, hit a couple windows, then water drips down and drys with a residue. Also getting anyone on the porch a little wet. :shock:

Zodiac Polaris just came out with the Tail Sweep Pro. This is supposed to fix that problem and has done a decent job of it from what we have seen. Considering most of the Polaris and Legend parts are interchangeable, this might be a good option for you.

Thanks! Looks like what I need if it's claims are right; not bad for about $18, will give it a shot. Was either that or a $800 robot... I'll wait for "the Monster" to die before going that direction (Grandkids call it that).

Interesting. The gadget I bought works well. Had to slice about 1/4" off the nozzle end to get it to snap on (not exactly made for the platinum legend). But hasn't sprayed out of the pool since I put it on. I may slow it down a little with that screw, since my scrubber wears out pretty fast.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.