Need help with marcite repair on steps

Mrlittlejohn

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 17, 2013
My pool got into some bad shape from ignorance and using wrong chemicals. We drained the pool to clean up a lot of metal build up on the pool floor and are going to have to live with the staining, I guess.

But I have issues with the marcits on the corners of the steps. It must have been applied thin (which I can see possible), and with the pool chemistry not being helpful - I have several places that need patchwork.

I watched a youtube video with a guy using EZ-Patch and it may be useful. When trying to find exactly what he used, I am batting a zero. He used a powder and it also included an activator liquid and then you mixed water in for the consistance that was wanted for the job. The only EZ-Patch I have found yet did not have an activator. Not sure if this is going to work right for me or not.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can best patch up the edges of my steps? Maybe leads of videos and/or links to threads where someone has documented how they did something similar.

Thanks all,
Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.