Newby to the forum in SE Georgia

Mrlittlejohn

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 17, 2013
Hello all. I am new to the forum and am needing some advice on how to repair some problems with my pool. I hope to eventually become knowledgable with the best maintenance methods and make my pool life better.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Mike

Hi, Mike,

Welcome to the forum. :lol: It's a good idea to ask your questions spaced out a little bit.

Often, newbies, in their enthusiasm, will ask many different questions all in one post. It makes the post difficult to answer and often difficult for the newbie to soak in all the answers.

Ask just a couple of things at a time and when those are clear in your mind, move on to the next issues.

It is also a good idea to keep all your issues in the same thread so, even if the questions seem unrelated, responders like to read your whole history so they can formulate better answers

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

:goodjob: for adding information about your pool in your sig.

One other thing I would add is your general location to your Profile so it will appear on all your posts. To do this, go to User Control Panel...Profile...look for the Location field and enter SE Georgia. This information will allow responders to tailor their answers by taking into consideration climactic/seasonal factors specific to your geographic location.