New build in OK starting on 3/17 - PICS

Sep 14, 2012
The dig starts tomorrow! Heavy equipment and pool outline arrived today while at kids soccer game. Here are some before pics:

8563656336_08216bede9_z.jpg

8563650332_0f769f90d6_z.jpg

8563653110_0a5b5b9c9b_z.jpg

Your back yard is HUGE! :shock:

Nice layout! Hope it goes fast and keep posting pics. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to watching the progress. It looks like your camera missed leap year last year!

Wow! They did get after it! It doesn't look like they hit any rock tho. How long were they there? Hopefully they will get more done before the end of the week weather forecast. Donny is coming to look at my backyard tomorrow. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for the pics, very helpful to see the process.

Flatlander, Nope - no rock encountered. Whew...although I wasn't really worried about it. Donny said he has only come across rock one time on a dig and I think that was in Edmond somewhere. They showed around 8:30am and worked pretty much non-stop until around 2:30pm. Pretty impressive for a Sunday. They got all the pool dug and the trenches for the piping. I'm hoping they can clear some of the dirt before the rain moves in at the end of the week as well, or we will have a muddy mess!

Hope all goes well with you and Donny. No advice yet as we are early in the process, but I would say so far I'm very happy with Quiescent.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.