Intellibrite lights - no wall switch?

My pool builder says that the wall switch is an "option" with the intellibrite lights. I know the full pentair controller box is an option, but the material I read when we went with the intellibrite said that if you don't go with the controller you use a standard light switch to change the light shows.

Now I have these brand new lights and no way to control them :(

I can use the suntouch remote to turn them on and off, but can't cycle through all the shows etc.

Any advice would be appreciated as we've just started up the pool today and I need to go meet with the pool builder tomorrow.

Thanks!

IntelliBrite-controller.jpg

This is an optional add-on with Pentair lights and IMO one of the better ways of controlling lights in a standalone fashion.
http://www.pentairpool.com/pool-pro/pro ... er-401.htm

Otherwise most LEDs change to different modes by flipping the light switch several times. For example flipping it on/off 4 times may lock it into one shade of blue whereas flipping it on/off 7 times may do a light show.

It should be very easy to add a light switch right next to the controller you have ... between it and the light.

Edit: based on your other post, I clearly have no idea what I am taking about as I was picturing one light needing a switch.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.